As Head of People, you will play a critical role in shaping our company culture and driving our success through our people. You will be responsible for leading all aspects of human resources, including HR management, HR systems and tools, principles and strategy, talent acquisition strategy, learning and development, performance management, compensation and benefits, and employee relations.
Strategic HR Management & Implementation:
- Develop and implement a comprehensive HR strategy framework aligned with the company's overall business objectives and long-term vision.
- Identify and analyse workforce trends and talent needs, proactively build talent pipelines and optimise workforce planning.
- Partner with senior leadership to foster a high-performance and engaged workforce.
- Develop organisational structures that align with our company
- Develop a robust recruitment strategy that sources diverse, high-calibre candidates, and build a compelling employee value proposition to attract and retain talent.
- Help build the vision for Novalith’s brand. Strategise and define our Employee Value Proposition in line with our company goals.
Employee experience & culture:
- Design, develop and implement frameworks to champion a positive, high-performing and engaging employee experience throughout the entire lifecycle, from recruitment to retirement.
- Build and nurture a strong company culture that aligns with our values and fosters collaboration, innovation, and engagement.
- Proactively address and implement initiatives to improve employee satisfaction and engagement.
Optimisation & Operational Excellence:
- Assess, develop and implement efficient HR processes and systems to streamline work and improve productivity.
- Build and lead a high-performing HR team, providing guidance, coaching and development opportunities.
- Lead HR team through transitions and growth, ensuring smooth implementation of HR policies and initiatives.
- Define and implement organisational change frameworks
Measuring HR success:
- Collect and analyse data to measure the effectiveness of HR programs and initiatives; this will include team KPIs, reporting on results, and presenting data to leadership.
- Manage employee relations issues and ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Analyse gaps in policies and procedures and implement best practice initiatives
- Manage the HR budget and resources effectively.
- Experience in a fast-paced, growth-oriented environment, or similar startup environment.
- Expertise in specific HR areas, such as talent acquisition, performance management, or employee engagement.
- Understanding of the specific challenges and opportunities in our industry.
Join us, and let's rewrite the rules of the game.